Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I ate Wednesday


Today was all about relaxation after my hike yesterday, I did happen to feel a little sore. So I decided not to run—I still woke up early though---which somewhat sucks!!!!  I also had somewhat of a headache towards the end of the day, I felt as if I was dizzy and then my ankle/foot was acting up again. So today I just spent it being lazy around the house.


Besides that breakfast was in my brand new mason jar that I got as an unexpected gift yesterday!
It contained: coconut water, bananas, spinach, cinnamon, mango and some dates. 

I also ate a super yummy peach as well after my cardio session 
and some of these suckers... 
After that, I was cleaning the house and reading a magazine....Runner's World!! 
Then I had lunch...I was too lazy to make anything so I just boiled a sweet potato (purple) 
and had it with a side of papaya, salad and carrots....then some peanuts...random I know 

That was a huge meal! But so good, the salad has: romaine, tomato, cucumbers, beets, jicama, carrots, and balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner was the expected four bean chili....happy tummy. Sprinkled with nutritional yeast topped with cilantro and onions. It was served with homemade soft pretzels! 


Then we went to the library, but I never check any out because I still have to finish reading all of these....


A snack while catching up on some movies....
I also had two of these throughout the day....its Zico chocolate flavored coconut water that I stuck in ice cube trays. Yummy!

Wow, I actually feel somewhat hungry and might reach for some pistachios right now.....rest days make me hungry I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment