Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lets talk about the loo.....

Lets not be childish right now and admit that everyone goes to the restroom. 
If not, that would be very gross and I can imagine how angry a person must get from constipation....
So, now that we admit it, lets also talk about something else that is very personal to morning runners....
GOING TO THE RESTROOM BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE!

When you eat food like this.....




 You eat a lot of fiber so your digestive system should work properly and your should have more than one bowel movement a day.

So, what happened to me this morning. I went for a run and left the house 30 minutes after I woke up to make sure that I was "empty". After doing so, I started my run, and thirty minutes into it, I realized I had a bit of a problem.
You guessed right, I wasn't empty. 

Thankfully, I was running in my neighborhood, therefore I new where the closest restroom was. Unfortunately said restroom was about a mile and a half away. I slowly inched my way to the restroom. I would of ran my heart towards it, but I didn't want any unexpected visitors to drop in. 

Get it? Drop in.... ahahah
Okay, I know, it was a dirty joke.....
Well gross

I finally got to the restroom but it was an emergency. I was relieved once I got there. I felt better and right after my pace started to pick up. I guess that why when you go to races, the bathroom are always being rushed because everyone is trying to get that out of the way first because they don't want to be held behind. 
BTW.....

I went to Michaels the other day for an arts and crafts project  
 and I saw these wings that you tie to your shoes....
Do you think if I buy these for my shoes it would make me run faster?

Questions: 

Have you every had to end your run short because of your bladder?

Do you like running in your neighborhood or elsewhere?





No comments:

Post a Comment