Monday, July 15, 2013

My Week in Pictures

Sunday after getting my all four of my wisdom teeth out 

 Birthday party with a pinata 
 Took a picture before I stuffed my face 
 Finally got my foam roller which hurts like a #####
Played this Harry Potter game with my sisters.....Almost won! 
Went to the beach on a cloudy day and enjoyed it 
I told you it was cloudy 

Went to Mulligans for miniature golf 
The castle  
Went to the beach again.....still cloudy.....I had the worst beach luck this week..... 
 After the beach, we went to the park
As you can see, the clouds went away a little....makes no sense 
Need I say more? 
 At the beach, there is a small aquarium that you can visit
Then we went to Michaels to stock up on crafts 
I also baked....and ate  
Who doesn't go to Costco? 
The infamous tablet 
I did read some... 
And ate lots of watermelon!

That was last week. This week is going to be more relaxed since I am not supposed to be in the sun because of my teeth extraction. However, I will be eating and drawing and reading some more this week. I'll take it as a rest week and try to ease my mind a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment