Friday, July 26, 2013

Disneyland!!!!

Yesterday I had 3 miles planned for the AM as we were going to go to Disneyland California Adventures. However, I didn’t run—for a good reason—because my mom knows someone who was able to smuggle us into the park for free but we had to meet him there at 7:30 am. The drive is about 40 minutes from my house and parking can be such a drag so I decided to forego the run and just get ready. It was fun however.

BTW, we weren’t really smuggled in, just used some guest passes. So we ate a quick breakfast while waiting for the park to open.

Ps. I woke up at 5am, so I am not responsible for any of my actions on this day!

We got on the entire kiddy” rides at California Adventure and then we moved on to Disneyland.

I can’t believe I am admitting this, but for me, the scariest ride is the Ferris wheel. It’s not that I’m scarred…more like it makes me nauseous. I had a huge headache right after stepping on it. This ride takes forever so the headache actually lasted me the rest of the night.
The wait line for Cars

 a random firetruck in Car's land 

We also watched the parade. It was a nice excuse for us to sit down and rest a while in the shade. This parade is actually different from the one at Disneyland, it gets you all wet. I was drenched in water that they sprayed....they also blow bubbles. 

I think its because they feel that everyone is musty and sweaty from walking that they want to give you a shower




 My favorite ride from Cars

We got home pretty late because there was a huge accident on the freeway that prevented us from getting home. With no traffic, it should of taken us about 35-40 minutes. It took us over two hours to get home. When your sleepy, tired, and need to pee this causes you a problem. 

Overall, it was pretty nice. I honestly wouldn't go again anytime soon. Its really hard to enjoy when you are there with children who don't agree with each other. Maybe next year.....just maybe. ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment