Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hard Run

Today was a beautiful day outside.


 Everything was working in my favor; it wasn't so hot when I woke up, I WOKE UP EARLY, and I actually felt rested. I was planning on running at least 10 miles today. However, that was not going to happen. I started out with my slow jog (the first mile is always the slowest) and when I checked my Garmin at around 30 min. I was STILL going by really slow.


Part of me was mad because I did a very good job yesterday and consistently ran at a faster than normal pace despite the droopy heat. But the other part.....

TMI WARNING!!!

...was okay with running slow because its that TOTM. So I figured, its amazing that I am running at all. So after I tricked myself into running 9.23 miles I headed home to pick up my sisters for their mile run. We finished and I quickly ate my Total cereal with milk and half a banana.

I think I'm going to read for a while, before we head off to Costco to buy items for 4th of July.



Random picture of the day.....I Waste So Much Time
Who needs a water-belt when you can just do this around your neighborhood? I'm pretty sure you can poke a hole when you pass by and sip up. I bet it would be a whole lot easier than anything else!


Question:

Does anyone think fireworks are a waste?

I kinda feel iffy about them. There pretty (sometimes) but they send off a lot of smoke that stays trapped in the house if we forget (has happened more than once) to close the windows. It bugs me, but  the excitement of lighting them up is also--somewhat fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment