Thursday, July 11, 2013

Morning Rain

When I woke up, it looked like this outside.....
 There was raindrops on my car....
I was debating on whether or not I should go for a run because it was pretty cold. 



As you can see, I hit the road and apparently didn't concentrate on running much because I kept taking pictures of the sky. 

Then, this happened. 
Ladies, don't you hate when your rubber band just snaps? It was an emergency, so I quickly made a knot and hoped for the best. It wasn't tight enough and my hair kept spilling over my face, I probably looked like a hot mess. 
I got somewhat excited when I saw this car on the road. I was considering taking it home, but it looked broken. duh! That's why they are getting rid of it. 
I finished 9.25 miles and again went with my sister for another mile. 
I secretly think I ran more and the clouds got in the way of my Garmin's GPS signal. 
OK, now time to enjoy these wonderful pea-nutty treats!


PS. I think today was my first official bad run of the month. I am noticing some groin trouble and it does seem to bother me. Hopefully some Advil and stretching help sooth it out before tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment