Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday social


1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza or banana ice cream with all the fixings


 




2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Ice Cream
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Cow’s tongue (pre vegan). My parent also said I ate tacos made of intestines once.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Mustard….I find the taste repulsive.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
It’s a tie between PB&J and Pancakes….yum!
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.

I am actually loving my birthday surprise cake right now. Every time I have gone to a birthday party I can’t eat the cake because it has dairy. So when I planned my bff bday I was determined to make something I can eat. I loved it!

1 comment: