Monday, July 15, 2013

Bye Bye Teeth

Can you imagine being a foodie and not being able to eat? IT SUCKS! I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and it is literally killing me. All four of those little suckers had to come out and it was pretty painful. Fortunately I didn't have to get stitches but I was still in pain. Two of my teeth were considered bony protrusions and the worst of it is that they gave me approximately 3-4 shots extra because the anesthesia wasn't affecting me at all.  

The X-rays took a while, but they weren't bad in my opinion. When they injected me with the anesthesia, the 4-5 shot and the 6-7 shot I felt completely. Part of the reason was because I was beginning to develop an infection. Then when they were trying to yank my tooth on the bottom left, oh boy it was like they were ripping my face off. Therefore they injected me again. After a quick break they started to pull out the bottom right, and that too was really difficult. They placed two more shots to numb me completely. They waited a quick second and then they proceeded to disfigure my face….I mean rid me of my pain.

In the end, they asked if I wanted to see my teeth. I quickly said no, but still ended up taking a picture of them……

They are kind of gross so scroll down fast if you don’t want to see them.
Did anyone ever watch the movie Darkness Falls? Well, the evil tooth-fairy didn't come for me last night kiddos.

 Blood in my mouth......wow I just noticed my front teeth are huge!!
 I spent the day icing my face....
 and being a bum watching movies on the tablet 
I was actually really hungry but couldn't eat. I managed some frozen smoothie and about 1/4 cup of ice cream....yes, I even felt deprived of ice cream. 
 I ate this on Saturday the day before my appointment...hopefully that wasn't a bad idea. 


I'll update later, I'm going to take my Vicodin pills and sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment