Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tuesday is Packing!

Tuesday was full of adventure and awesomeness! I woke up and went for a quick run by myself and then a short mile with my sister, and then it was off to shower, stretch, and prepare lunch for hiking. My friend finished his last final on Monday so Tuesday he wanted a full packed day of adventure.

At least we had a nice view there right?

When we were going hiking there was a ton of traffic on the way there, but it was worth it. We were somewhat confused as to where we were supposed to go as there were signs that said "under construction". However, we kept walking and continued on what we assumed was a trail.....it wasn't. We did find one, it also has poison oak so I made sure not to touch anything. 


It was actually pretty hot for hiking, there was a steep incline

Quick picture AKA an excuse so I can lean on a tree

His head kept getting in the way 

The sky was beautiful!!


Another picture of the trail

In all, we hiked for 5 miles and were starving when it was time to eat. We had an abundance of fruits, veggies, PBJs, pistachios and....

Some candy for the ride home!!!

We stopped by the beach and got our feet wet. Then we went to the gym to swim. It was super nice and I actually didn't complain about the water feeling cold. I guess it was like an "ice bath". 

PS. look at my super cool new mason jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment