Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Run After a Week's Hiatus

Run today was 5 miles. It nearly killed me to get out of bed this morning. I was feeling really lazy; I did however make it out and am happy that I ran. I did pretty good, in my opinion, and am super proud of my results.

In total it was 5.03 miles with a time frame of 46:57 minutes and an average pace of 9:20.

My splits were:
Mile 1: 10:08
Mile 2: 9:23
Mile 3: 9:09
Mile 4: 9:08
Mile 5: 8:38


I start off REALLY slow; I have been known to start off at an 11 min/mile pace. But as you can see, I speed up a lot! Sure I am not a Kenyan…but I am your average girl who wants to run to feel good and relive stress…not to pressure myself to the point I dread getting up in the morning to run. 
 I have been eating this snack really often now...
 yogurt and cookie heaven 
 a boiled potato, homemade bean soup, and steamed veggies

 I love when fruit is soo perfect that it makes you smile
I just noticed I am holding it upside down 
Perfect milk to cereal ratio

Of course I ate other things today....I also has a subway sandwich, banana, another nectarine, and a slice of my banana nut bread......but I was at the movies in line to watch the "Bad Grandpa" premiere for "Jackass" but they ran out of seats so we watched RIPD instead and to be honest, I didn't like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment