Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving Monday

Why are Mondays always filled with chores? Today I went for a run in the morning and actually did pretty good. I averaged 8:58 pace which has been my fastest yet! I even went for a one mile cool down run with my sister. It’s funny, but running less has been helping me run better. While running I also decided that I was going to start a new tab on my blog dedicated to running/working out where I just list my workouts for the week. It’s just so that I can keep track of progress and how I change over the weeks/month/years (aka until I decide not to blog anymore).


Look at me, such a happy camper

DUSTING YOUR ROOM is such a pain. No wonder its one of those overlooked chores. 

I promise you it looks nothing like this!

On the bright side, I went to the beach today. It was actually nice, there was a lot of people we had to fight to find a spot in the sand only to abandon it and go in the water. The sun was super bright but not overpowering. It did, however incorporate a mark on my tan!

Ignore my hair, it make my head look weird


 I also made some of this stuff....frozen tropical heaven!!! 


Snackies.....time to start adding more veggies in my diet, I have been neglecting them


No comments:

Post a Comment