Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

I am so happy to be part of this community

I am pretty sure everyone here is just as food obsessed as me so there really isn't any reason for me to explain the post. 

Yesterday was a very hot day! I went for my morning run only to be drenched in sweat and wanting to come home the second that I left the house. I however managed a little more than 9 miles (9.07 to be exact). It felt like an eternity and I didn't push myself due to the heat. Its funny, but in California we always have such nice weather so when its TOO hot or TOO cold we panic and don't know how to react. 

I went back for my little sisters for their mile run. We ended up walking most of it because she kept complaining of a cramp in her side. 

So after my run and drowning myself in much needed water I ate my typical breakfast: 



  
Total cereal with half a banana, almond milk, and a homemade nut bar

Its strange how I can eat this every morning and never get tired of it, I am not sure but maybe its the fact that I come back from running sooo tired, that it just seems to hit the spot and saves me from eating my arm off.  LOL

Then I presumed to do 40 minutes of random stretching and cardio in the comfort of my own bedroom! That is always awesome since no one else can see me sweat. 


 After my cardio session, i presumed to eat two mini banana bites and a green smoothie:
Banana, carob powder, coconut water, pear, flax-seed and wheat bran.

Its funny how fast I actually inhaled that, sure it was a small mason jar, but boy it seemed like I took one sip and it was gone!

Lunch is actually one of my favorite meals because its the same thing: A peanut butter and jelly sandwich. For some reason these sandwiches make me the happiest person ever. I swear I could live off of them.

       

So a PB and banana sandwich, a corn on the cob, and a mango was lunch. 
Note how I eat the corn one row at a time! My family thinks I'm weird for doing that. 


 Snack time: YAY snacks are my favorite. IDK if you noticed, but I have a thing for peanut butter! So I had some pistachios, a nectarine, and some peanut butter Puffins! All outside while reading my book.....

We went to the park, it was super hot so we came back home rather quickly, but at the park I ate an orange.....okay, okay, an orange AND an apple.........
Then I came home to make some dinner: PIZZA! makes everyone happy 
 My little sister hard at work rolling out her pizza dough 
Me making everyone else's pizza because they are too lazy. 

I ate half of my pizza (so imagine half of a personal pizza from a fast food chain) and some salad....
My pizza had: tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, squash, and mushrooms....I also added basil and a bit of salt with nutritional yeast. 

Then I wanted something salty.....


 Because It was my little sister's friend birthday next week I made her cupcakes. I didn't eat any but I did have a serving of this wonderful stuff.....
 After everyone went home we watched a movie called Hachiko 
Its really emotional, and teaches you how to be loyal. All of us ended up with waterworks. I cried, but I didn't admit it......but I'm a huge crybaby 
But I had some homemade ice cream to help me out...... :)


Yes, this is all the food I ate on ONE day.......Exercise make you hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment