Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

Hiking for the first time this summer...can't believe I waited so long 

There was a park...but no one was playing 

I have been drinking a lot of these fruit smoothies

 
I love this brand of ice cream....its so good
I ironically don't like the coconut flavor
But this flavor wasn't bad....carob mint chip is still my favorite

SOLID FOOD! finally!

Check out the size of that pot! FYI....my sister is about 3+ feet 

H&M can't afford a stool....how sad 

Look at these pots....or are they Vibrams for giants? hmmm

Plain peanut butter oatmeal....hits the spot each time 

To the Beach!!!!

I had one of these, I used to eat them all the time when I was little 

I cleaned my oven.....then I made a cake the next day......
Boredom kills 

I found one of the two Flyleaf CDs I lost....

Papaya ice cream...so yummy!

Smoothies with cereal....greens and carbs

This park had a tree house! so cool

 And a duck pond
I found some money in my pants...bag...backpack
who said it doesn't pay to clean.....

Frozen blueberries lead tooo....

 blueberry icecream 
still haven't finished that puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment