Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I ate Wednesday


Hello everyone, this shall be my very first WIAW!
I'm actually kind of excited because I do eat a lot and an quiet obsessed with food and have been stalking everyone's page for a while. 
center>


To note: I happen to eat A LOT!!! I am not embarrassed by the amount I eat, but it does tend to shock some people. 
Today's Exercise:
I went for a run in the extreme heat today! It was 9.66 miles, note that I do not run fast, but I can go for the distance. 
Then I went for my sisters and went for a mile with them. We walked a bit, but they are little and just starting. 

Enter a really sweaty person 

Breakfast:
*I forgot to take a picture, Epic fail
But it was simply a bowl of Corn flakes, almond milk, half a banana 
I also had one of these Larabars (Recipe under snacks)



Then I did some random exercises around the house, washed the dishes, and stretched a little. I usually forgo the stretching, but I notice that I don't wake up in the middle of the night due to some muscle spasm when I do stretch, so I try to make it part of the routine. 

Morning snack: 

I had a green smoothie, that I also share with my sisters. Its basically a small mason jar full of spinach, soy milk, bananas, pear, and lots of carob powder. I feel that carob powder has a stronger flavor than cocoa. 
I also had a "banana bite" and 1 rice cake. We recently bought them and I just had to try them. 

Lunch time came along, I was starving! So I quickly placed my leftovers in the microwave. Crazy how LOOOOONG those two minutes of heating food up can take. 
Tofu mixed with veggies
A piece of corn on the cob. I'm weird and eat it one row at a time.  
Various bowls of watermelon (I think I ate half the watermelon while cutting it alone!)
 My mom was eating some peanut so I decided to join in on the fun! 
It would be rude not too! 

After lunch, I was pretty full. I started to read a book, then we walked to the park and I played tag with my sisters. Then, I got tired and pushed them on the swings and then we walked back home. I was ready for a quick fix so I had a nectarine and some pistachios 

  
I only ate one, and it wasn't any of the funny looking ones. AHA

Then I rushed to the store and I bought some avocado to make sushi. I had approximately two veggie rolls and a plateful of salad with Italian dressing. 

 
After dinner, we played Jenga. Which is actually a pretty stressful game. Then we went to Yogurtland. But they don't have any soy yogurt. Luckily, there is a Bristol Farms right next door so I purchased one of these babies!!

 I ate half the pint! It was soo good. 
Then, we played a Harry Potter board game. My friend, went home and I was about to go to sleep but remembered that I forgot to take my vitamins (which I always take with food) so I grabbed an apple and a bowl of cereal to wind down. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment