Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

Round Three, here we go.......

So my meals this time around have been pretty bland and boring because I recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed therefore it is difficult for me to eat nevertheless exercise. Its not that I am watching my calories, its more that I am trying to eat as much as possible without pain. I am struggling and believe me I AM  hungry.....and desire to eat a bagel, pizza, burger, etc. But ironically, I really miss apples. Just biting into an apple and not have to worry is a big deal.

Without further adieu.....lots of mushy meals
Breakfast: I had made some frozen banana ice cream and separated it into two batches so that I wont have to make any in the morning. The cold really helps sooth my soar gums.
banana ice cream: 2 bananas, 1 tbs Peanut butter, .5 tbs agave, vanilla extract, cinnamon and almond milk

 I ate it outside while watching the ceramic angels hide.
What would an angel have to hide?
Then I went inside to draw a picture for my friend's birthday.  
 Lunch was mashed sweet potato and a green mango/banana/strawberry smoothie 
Ironically, I really don't enjoy strawberries in my smoothie
 This was actually good and satisfied my sweet tooth
 Then we went to target and the mall....if i were ever to loose my sisters, I could always find them here. 
 This is the first time I tried this soy-milk. Its really good, I took a sip before I put it in my slushie. 
 My slushie made with soy-milk, 1/2 a banana, 1 tbs nutritonal chocolate powder and ice 

 I ate it outside and took my tablet along with me.....
 Then I went inside and attempted to draw Wolverine in honor of the movie coming out!
 Dinner was homemade tomato soup with a slice of avocado and about 8 crackers.

 I had a serving of Soy Delicious Coconut ice cream--coconut flavor
 I also had one of the "baby food" jars which was mango/banana ice cream
 I needed something after we walked to the grocery store and I ate half a serving of dark chocolate 

Along with a serving of Almond dream ice cream...carob chip
To be honest, this flavor isn't as good as the coconut carob chip flavor. Almond dream has a better selection for the praline crunch. 

To be honest, it seems like a lot of food, but it isn't. Its all liquid and I just calculated the calories and it turned out to be 1300-1400 calories. This is about half of my normal intake. True, I am not exercising however I do have muscle and I don't feel strong at the moment to do anything.

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth taken out?

No comments:

Post a Comment