Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday!

Do you know why it’s a happy Monday? Because this whole past week I haven’t ran a drop, and today I went for a short run. Sure, it was only three miles, yet it was three happy miles.
I actually thought I was going to be a lot slower since I took a week off and then its Monday aka my slow days. However, I did pretty good…I averaged a 9. 35 pace.  J
I also did some stretching, which was pretty boring but soo needed especially since my groin joints still hurt.

I also went to the dentist to get my surgery checked out to make sure I am healing fine, I am. But I hated the dentist today; they made me wait a whole hour PAST my appointment time. What gives!! And all they did was look at my gums to make sure they are ok. Come one! If they really wanted to do that and be done with it, they could have even looked in the lobby. But –this is where my paranoid-self kicks in—I think it’s because I am not paying for the actual visit, that they feel like they could do anything they want. But they already sucked me like 2 grand dry….idk what the problem is.
  

Then I went hiking, it was really beautiful and fun. It’s actually the nicest spot I have ever been hiking, there was lots of shade and we even saw a deer. I didn’t get a picture but at least I got to see it! We had a quick bagged lunch on the grass and then went home where we proceeded to crash on the couch and act like zombies until it was time to go to sleep. 

 Another picture before I go......



No comments:

Post a Comment