Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I ate Wednesday!

Another day of not running. Funny how all the aches and pains start to appear when you don't run anymore. This is just temporary, I guess the fact that it looked so cold and gloomy didn't help my choice for running. However, today I got out of my LAZY GIRL vibe and got my butt inside for some HIIT training. It was successful and I felt awesome right after.

I have been trying to entertain the 4 year old in the house. She has been bugging me and wont leave me alone. I try to escape from her for a few minutes but she always find me because she wants to be with "her big sister". Pssh, I know she just wants to play with my stuff. I can't even read blogs anymore because she takes over the computer.

I will try not to bore you any further and here is what I ate today....

Overnight oats mixed with cocoa, cinnamon, almond milk, and lots of LOVE! 
I also had a bit of chopped up fruit to wash all that down.  
Then after some cardio me and my little sister (her plate is the mini one) ate some celery, pb and fruit salad. 
Lunch was a bunch of leftovers 

green smoothie made with banana, almond milk, flax seed, chia seed and spinach
zucchini noodles with lentils and Lima beans, and some veggies with chocolate hummus
I was still somewhat hungry so I also ate half of a small sweet potato. 


I also want to say that my air popper broke! SAD FACE
but THANK GOD for brown paper bags, they still make popcorn healthy. Plus, its actually cheaper and easier. I can just pop it in the microwave and be done with it. I don't have to worry about dirty dishes or having leftovers. 

I had a snack right before we ate dinner because I felt like I was going to eat my hand! 
1 Cup of popcorn, a persimmon, and a new to me product, Soy Pudding. It was awesome!

Dinner was a new to me food, MUNG BEANS. I made a curry/chili type thing. I really enjoyed it!

I ate it along with a wrap
and for dessert I had some of these (recycled pic)

One more snack for a hungry bunny
Apple with almond butter and cereal 

and some of this may or may have not been consumed throughout the evening 

I realized that I tend to eat the same things everyday: oatmeal, nut butter, apples, bananas, chocolate, cereal, and some soup or salad. Grant, all these foods are super healthy but I need to change it up every now and then. Let see if I can think of better things to eat for next WIAW. 
Happy eats everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment