Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweet Potato Bread

It seems that all I do now is run, bake bread, take pictures of said bread, and eat bread. If you ask me, that is not such a bad life to live. However, it isn't the ONLY thing I do. PSSSH. Excuse me, I also happen to finish all the milk in the carton 
Eat 
Clean my closet....after neglecting to do it for soo long. 

oh, I also read
The second book is starting to get interesting!!! 

But, COME ON! I also love to bake.....A LOT. If  I could, I would avoid doing all the other things just to bake and eat....and eat some more! 

Oats and spices 

Sweet potato/banana puree 

Corn flour/corn meal 

Just a little of this stuff 

Everything assembled 

A splash of milk 

Lots of this stuff

Then I have to mix it........

And bake it......
and store it....in my bread box! 


And eat it....wait (that's not bad)

Ingredients:
4.5 cups of oats (3 cups turned into oat flour)
2 tbs of Wheat Berries (then cooked)
2 tbs of Barley (then cooked)
1 sweet potato, baked, peeled 
1 banana 
1/4 cup of agave
1 small container of applesauce 
1/4 cup of flaxseed
1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup of corn meal 
1 tbs butter
1 c of almond milk 
1/2 c flour 
1 tbs of baking powder 
1 tbs vanilla extract 
Cinnamon and pumpkin spice to taste 

1. Mix all the dry ingredients
2. In a blender: peeled sweet potato, banana, agave, applesauce, cinnamon, baking powder
vanilla extract, pumpkin spice and butter 
3. mix everything together 
4. Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment