Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I ate Tuesday!

I'm super surprised that Jen even has the energy to continue hosting this link-up due to the new baby. Kudos to her! 
The other day when I was running past the police station, a cop took out his meter to measure how fast I was going. RUDE! lol
Also, I have mentioned that I am taking a break from running this week and its actually quiet hard to decide what to do. I use running to supplement a lot of my time and to not have it, drives me quiet mad. Its like I don't have energy throughout the day when I don't run. Quiet funny huh?

This week I have been eating-stuffing my face-this
Will this ever get old? I think NOT! 

Beans and couscous, nutritional yeast, avocado, cauliflower, butternut squash, tortilla (not pictured) 

Overnight oats with PB, Banana, and applesauce 

SanSai veggie roll 

Sansai Sumi Salad 

Leftovers, beans and couscous, sweet potato grilled with a bit of smart balance and paprika 

Homemade veggie sushi

Banana Balls 

Cocoa Krispies....Yup stolen from my sisters 
random plate of couscous, homemade sumi salad and sushi 
Veggi Grill Baha Salad 

Panckaes with pear-peach sauce 

Beans, salad, cauliflower, grilled veggie kabobs, and a sweet potato (not pictured) 

Homemade oreo ice cream 

sweet potato oatmeal 

Cherry ice cream and frozen bananas 
Pretzel from Pretzel Wetzels 

Open Faced veggie sandwich 

Typical pb and celery 
LOADED PLATE: sweet potato, beans, salad, hummus, HM veggie burgers, cactus salad, and cauliflower 

Homemade Nutty Bread

Carrots and Hummus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now off to what I ate Tuesday

Breakfast was a homemade Nutty Bread along with 1/2 a grapefruit and some random grapes and pineapple while making my sisters lunch. 

As mentioned earlier in the week, I was taking a 3-4 day break from running therefore am trying to control my hunger. But I still have a huge appetite. 

I had some PB and celery after doing a yoga/low impact workout for 1 hour. It wasn't all the food I am used to but it did tide me over for a while. 

Lunch 
Hummus, half a cucumber, half a sweet potato, salad with more hummus

Green smoothie made with: pears, bananas, spinach, lettuce, chia and flax seed, and coconut water (chocolate)
I went walking to pick up my sister and yes, that is a bandage on my foot. 

I had a bag of edamame and a homemade granola bar to tide me over till dinner. 
I also smuggled a handful of peanuts 

Dinner was baked tofu and veggies (brussel sprouts and mushrooms), a veggie burger and tomato 

Dessert was a banana and soy milk smoothie 

snack was a piece of banana bread with an apple while checking my sis' homework. 
That's all folks!







No comments:

Post a Comment