Friday, October 4, 2013

Chocolate Banana Frozen Pops

Want to know why I am so happy? Because I ate dessert and it was yummy! 
OKAY okay, I eat dessert every day. So you caught me. But I was really excited about this dessert.
What exactly did I eat? I made frozen banana Pops and some cherry ice cream. 
My failed attempt at a cool Popsicle figure. I was trying to have a little patience before I ate it. 

My ingredients. These are soo simple to make, if you have super ripe bananas the banana pops taste better. 

I chopped my bananas and popped a toothpick in them. 

I made my chocolate 

aligned them (Note I added cereal and sunflower seeds to some)
I didn't eat those as I tend to be a plain Jane 
Freeze and eat! 
I caught you eating them all!!!!

opps....candid 

again with the weird eyes 

can't we just eat ice cream and frozen bananas everyday and be calm?

Guess not. 

Ingredients:
1 tsp of "butter"
2 tbs. of cocoa powder
1-1.5 tbs of soymilk
2 tsp of agave
3 bananas 

Cut the bananas and place a toothpick in the middle
Melt butter and mix with the remainder ingredients
Dip the bananas in the goo
Freeze for about 3 hours
If you are going to top them with anything make sure to do so immediately after adding the chocolate 

You can also slice the bananas and top with sprinkles like this.....so it feel like you have a lot of dessert! 



No comments:

Post a Comment