Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What I ate Wednesday


So this week I though I would do something different, I am posting some of my meals and some of the things I have tried. over this week. But I would appreciate if everyone take a look at the page, sister lunches, as its what my sisters eat on a daily basis. They never buy the school cafeteria food and after reading this you just have to make wise choices for your family.


I found this in my fortune cookie! Petty nice fortune after landing a JOB!

Surprisingly, this was too sweet for me and I didn't really like it. 

This was amazing! I tried both this and the plain.....gotta love the plain one more! 

New recipe 

Typical Saturday meal

Hummus.....homemade

LOTS OF THESE 
I tried WF's salad bar....not a huge fan 


Pizza 

Tofu...once a week 


Some pics from my sisters' lunch:






No comments:

Post a Comment