Monday, October 14, 2013

Last Week's Workouts

So apparently I lied and didn't take it as easy as I should have. Its really a hard thing to do especially if you are used to high intensity exercise on a day to day basis. Oh well, I will try to take as many breaks when possible. 

BTW....Here are some eats from the weekend. 

When you buy a lot of fresh ingredients, your shopping cart is just showing a bunch of bags...instead of boxes

Gotta love Costco for their sample
Pumpkin seed/dark chocolate bar 

Cracker with jam 

Reading in the park/resting 

"green smoothie" recovery fuel 

Pumpkin sauce and pancakes post run....
This plate  X2

Apparently trees pee. This shit was clean when I put it on and then came home with this....

Got to hydrate as much as possible 

Smile....I did 14 miles!

Really proud of myself. I even beat my half marathon time! 

TOTALS:
Miles run since month after LA Marathon: 943.11
Best Pace After LA Marathon : 8:15 (3.70 Miles)
Best Long Run Pace: 10 miles at 8:46
Longest Run after LA Marathon: 14 miles at a 8:50 pace 
 
 Workouts week of 10-7-13 (EASY WEEK)

Monday
1 mile run at an 8: pace

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1

20 minute Kickboxing (low impact) workout
Tuesday
60 minutes of cardio
1 mile run
Wednesday
6 miles at 8:48 pace

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1

Thursday
1 easy mile at 9:00 pace (it was freezing outside, my muscles were frozen solid)
60 minutes of cardio
Friday
7 miles at 8:39 pace 

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1

Blender’s low impact cardio routine
Saturday
14 miles 8:50 pace
Sunday
 Rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment