Monday, October 21, 2013

APPLES!!!

My grandpa is the most amazing person ever! He sent us fresh picked apples from Washington. These apples are the biggest, sweetest, most perfect apples ever. I welcomed them with open hands. I was more excited than a kid in a candy store. 

First things first. They did arrive in the mail, so I unpacked them first. I separated the bruised ones and put them in a separate container. Then I stuffed them all in the fridge. 
Note: The apples on the top shelf are the ones we bought in the store. The rest on the bottom two shelves were the Washington apples. 
Note 2: Although if you look at this fridge, it looks like we just eat pears, apples, and yogurt. But this is our fruit fridge. 
Remember the bruised box, well I turned all of them into applesauce. I didn't add any sugar and its super sweet! (I added chia seeds to my bowl)

I also have been eating them with lots and lots of Peanut Butter


Oh and now that I graduated College I have been keeping myself busy with my little sisters school projects. 

One down, one more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment