Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Random Thoughts

I did not go for a real run today, I ran my way home from taking my sister to school and that was it. Its funny because I told myself that I would do some cardio at home. Some circuit training would be good, but nope. My body is just so used to running that anything else just seems like a pain in the butt. Isn't it funny how you can love one exercise and don't have the drive to do anything else. This can be a problem in the future, but lets pray nothing serious happens. 

How my cardio session went 

Oh, did I tell you that I went to Fresh and Easy the other day? I am too lazy to check to see if I did say anything. However, the thing is I really don't like that store because I feel that all their food is processed or picked out. You can't really chose you foods, everything is packaged or bagged "ready to go". I don't like that, I like going into the store and picking the exact apples that I want. I like going shopping and knowing what I am getting. Either way, I went because I needed some Wheat bran and didn't feel like driving all the way to Sprouts. 

This peanut butter will make everyone happy! 

I got this in my fortune cookie, makes me kinda sad because now I have to change everything!

Dinner 

I bought some soy yogurt. That doesn't happen too often 

I also made my own "canned pumpkin"

with roasted pumpkins 

a RARE occurance 

homemade cornbread, chile rellenos beans, pumpkin (notice it wasn't sweet potato) and lettuce with hummus

leftovers

I made a chocolate hummus. Turned out good

Spouts, how I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment