Monday, October 14, 2013

I Have Some NEWS!

I started the day off with chocolate peanut butter oatmeal! 

So, if you read the "About Me" section, you would know that I am currently unemployed and recently graduated from school. Well, that continued to be true until a few days ago. I went on three interviews for three completely different job positions. I really wanted two of the three jobs, the other was just "I'll do it until something comes up" type of job. Unfortunately, the one I really wanted was taken and I didn't even have luck with the not-so-great job. But I recently received a phone call from the third option and they offered me the job! I was soo excited because its my first job that isn't in retail. I always said I had a few goals....

1. To work for the city
2. To work with children/adolescents
3. To work in a health environment
4. To work with the elders

Well I got all of that. I am officially working with the city in the community center with both children and adults. There is a gym in there so I would consider it a health environment as well. PERFECT!

Right now, I am just working part time, but the point is that my "foot is in the door". Hopefully I would be able to try to come up with a health program they like and they will implement it!

Hopefully this wont be me

No comments:

Post a Comment