Friday, October 18, 2013

Wanderings

The blogging community is full of very interesting and unique people who all seem to share a common goal. To vent! Hopefully, some lost soul would understand exactly what that person is going through and chime in with their opinions towards a certain topic. I for one, have seen it happen to others but unfortunately it has yet to happen to me. I love reading blogs. I follow about 30 of them. I don't read them everyday but I do happen to keep up with them on a weekly basis. I also feel that I have yet to connect with any of them. Sure some comments here and some there. But I still don't have that friendship that I crave from reading and connecting with others in the blog world.

I know I need to continue with my purpose and stop being so "quiet" in the blog world. I need to become a social butterfly. But that's it, I was never a social person. I tended to always keep to myself and never experienced being free from the fear of judgement. I hide behind my books and hope for the best. Therefore, today I make a change. I have to comment on at leas 1 different blog per day. Yes, that doesn't sound like much but baby steps apply here. I am soo used to reading and not commenting. Hopefully things change for the better.

My little sister making a mess out of my room. 

Some times cookies have every thing you need...sweet crunch and wise words!

No comments:

Post a Comment