Friday, October 25, 2013

Ignore the pictures

I was on I waste so much time  and found these pictures 
Funny thing is that most middle school girls actually wear make up now. They do look like this when they take it off. When I watch the girls go home after PE they look like zombies. I honestly don't know why they are in such a rush to grow up. 

Because everyone should listen to Mr. T.

Just because I feel that I need a little self-improvement in my spiritual and mental health. These are some things that I feel that I need to work on. 

Things I should do to help motivate me to be a better person

Steps:

1. Clear your mind from negativity.
               As in JUST DON’T DO IT. Do not feel the urge to criticize other people or your surroundings
because you just keep a negative emotion over yourself and that tends to bring you down at  random situations.
2. Replace negative self-talk with constructive criticism or positive information about yourself.
Don’t look in the mirror and focus on the one thing you hate about yourself. When you do that you tend to focus and obsess with that aspect. It is easier to pick something you like and play that out.
DO IT NOW!

3. Surround yourself with positive like-minded individuals who tend to like SOME not ALL of the things you like.
In my experience, when someone like everything that I like. I tend to get overwhelmed. I feel like it’s always a huge competition and that I can never fully enjoy myself. The whole point of meeting new people is to get to experience new things and have a nice discussion and educate yourself from a different view. It’s like a breath of fresh air. However, if you don’t like ANY of the same things, brace yourself for a lot of arguments in the future.

4. Read
Yes, plain and simple. Reading is not like the TV where you just absorb information. I read, but I feel as if I don’t read enough. I would like to go through at least 500 pages (1 big or two small books) a week. When you read, you play devil’s advocate. You tend to question everyone and everything. You want to be ahead of the game and figure out what is going on. You develop feeling and biases for some characters. As well as all of this, you also challenge your mind. You are forced to think ahead and determine what will happen.
5. Help others
               Help is such a weird way to say spends time making others happy. Help doesn’t mean you have
to do something for someone else. Even saying good morning to the rugged angry looking stranger can “help” them shift their mood or even FEEL as if someone CARES for them. It’s a very strange world that we now live in, everyone is so self-concerned with their own life and don’t bother with the things around them so it’s time to change that.
6. Smile
               I don’t notice when I do it, I am naturally a serious person so I forget to smile. Hey it happened.
Most of the time I am deep in thought or thinking of weird scenarios in my head so I don’t notice that I look tense.

7. Accept the fact that I can’t change other people
You know, there is certain things that you want to change about someone else, or am I the only narcissist around here that finds something that bugs me in everyone? Those little factors are what make others unique and accepting that is what makes a true friendship!


More to come…..

No comments:

Post a Comment