Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What Have I been Eating

I went to Ikea yesterday and I realized how much I hate going because I want to buy everything that they sell. But I have absolutely no place to put it in. 

Today is one of those days where I am kinda sad. I feel that after I graduated from college, none of us really keep in touch. Do any of you ever have those feelings? I wish that it can always be like old times and how we can always be there for each other, but its not. People do change and it sucks really bad. 
Anyways, I don't want to bore you guys and here was my food for the week. 
(note, I tend to eat left overs for two days so there is no point in re-posting those pics) 


Grilled Tofu, cactus salad (provided by my mommy), guacamole (again mommy), lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and beans 

Quinoa Sweet Potato Granola bars 

Before an interview I ate a PBJ+Banana sandwich thin and green smoothie in my car 
My favorite mid-morning snack plate with Chocolate pb, HM granola bar, an apple and celery 

Homemade cherry ice cream with carob powder

Bean+cous cous salad 

avocado, butternut squash, cauliflower 

pbbj 

cinnamon with my oatmeal 

overnight oats 

oats with apples, strawberries, cocoa, and vanilla extract 

frozen spinach ice cream with cereal 

beans, tortilla, cactus, veggies and guacamole 

movie theater snacks: trail mix, fruit, lollipop 

Mexican pizza 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example of what I ate on Tuesday 

Upon waking up I had one of these before going out for a quick run
A tiny bowl of oatmeal before starting some yoga
my favorite snack plate, I mixed cocoa powder with the PB, I didn't exactly like it. 

Lunch was an open-faced PBS with carrots and some "green spinach ice cream"
I actually don't like closing my sandwiches....is that weird?

I also ate some carrots as a small snack I tried feeding the daycare kids one but they refused the carrot!!!


I read some of this book (the second one)

My dream kitchen!
veggie sushi

salad


a little snacky.....I also had a snack plate with dried cereal, apples and pears when I got home. For some reason the picture isn't coming up. 
anyways! Happy day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment