Saturday, August 31, 2013

Random Picture Saturday

I went for a 10 mile run today. I was planning on doing it at a 10 minute per mile pace, but I surprised myself and went at a 9:30 pace! It was awesome. Its been super hot here in California as of lates, I feel bad for the people running at Disneyland right now, its extremely hot. But I know its worth it. Its worth the sense of accomplishment of finishing something that you want sooo bad AND have been training for.  
Anyways, I am trying to decide what I want for breakfast....smoothie bowl with pancakes or waffles. lol 


Hot and sweaty after a run outside. 

 I got all domestic and switched the little box that covers this...it was broken and finally got around to doing it, yet forgot to take an "after" picture. 

I finally finished this box of cereal. To be honest, I prefer Cheerios PB or Peanut Butter Puffins! 

Apparently I think I am too tall for this mirror that I need to hunch over

Wild rice, baked veggies, salsa, and nutritional yeast! 

Empty ice cream bowl after a hot day on the porch....
SUPER SAD THE ICE CREAM DISAPPEARED 

Random picture of flowers around the house

I finally finished this insane puzzle my friend tortured me with. Its 1000 pieces, but it doesn't give you a picture, you have to figure it out. 

PBBJ

Corn muffin hearts....for my chili 

After swimming 

I've been noshing these lately 

No comments:

Post a Comment