Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I ate Wednesday Hiking Edition

Yesterday was such a nice day, it was hard to resist going hiking.

We got there, and apparently I was soo thirsty that I thought it would be a good idea to hug my water bottle profusely! 
I also tried not to fall off the bridge 

The scenery was breathtaking though!

I even decided to hide behind rocks and scare random passengers...ahaha JK


 Now enough of that!
off to WIAW 


I started the day with a 5 mile run and had this awesome smoothie to recover...
It had mamey sapote, banana, spinach, almond milk, and a mixture of chia seeds, wheat bran, and flax seeds
(yes, full of things that make you poop)
Ok....I'll stop being gross now...

I ate a pear before hiking, needed some fuel for the trip. It was only 4 miles, however, it was quiet steep. 
After we were done, I was very hungry. I gobbled up my PBJ!
(these taste like heaven on a soft bun when your hungry)

I ate some nuts, I had to chase the squirrels away...jk 

Ate a plethora of fresh veggies and fruits 
(I ate all the edaname....oops)
It was jicama, grapes, edaname, cucumbers, baby carrots, celery...
On the way back home I had a little bag of Life cereal and some Skittles...cuz walking increases your appetite. 
Then we went swimming at the pool to cool down for a bit. I was starving when I got home and ate a few (like a few huge) bowls of cereal and an apple with some peanuts....


I think we have a squirrel in the house because it left this mess in my room!




No comments:

Post a Comment