Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ode to Oatmeal

Who knew that something sooo cheap could taste sooo good.   

I previously had an obsession with oatmeal before but I made it in an unhealthy manner (I used....wait for it.....SPLENDA) yes but now I have been making it all wholesome without any artificial ingredients. I use fruit to sweaten it up and nut butter for flavor. However, if I feel that it does need sugar, I add agave. I always drown it in cinnamon because its the best thing in the world!!!
Oatmeal even look pretty (ok, sometimes it might look like vomit, hint: the ugly brown color)
Either warm or cold, it makes a perfect meal!!


ingredients:
1/2 cup of oats (soaked in a leftover PB jar overnight)
splash of almond milk
pb (from the jar, probably 1.5 tbs left)
1/3 banana
1/2 apple
1 cup of blueberries
cinnamon




No comments:

Post a Comment