Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Backwards.....

Have you ever gone to the gym and noticed that people were looking/staring at you as if they wanted to talk to you but never do? I find it kind of annoying because you know they want to talk to you or even say "hello" but they are too much of a chicken to actually do it. SO SO sad. Oh well, their lost. 

Also, I have been swimming to mix up my running routine and I notice I get different benefits from swimming as apposed to running. I'll write a post of my feelings of both subjects later on. 

So apparently, I uploaded my pictures backwards so its automatically backwards day since I am too lazy to fix it. lol 
I had a bed time snack of peanut butter, apple, cereal and almond/peanuts (hidden)
Dinner was spaghetti squash with a bean sauce 

 First time I made it, and I think I did a pretty good job. 
 The plain squash looks a bit ugly
 Lunch/snack I just had to finish what was left of the Edamame 
 I had a salad bowl with lettuce, rice, bean mix, tomatoes, cucumbers, and lots and lots of salsa 
 I also went swimming at the gym and took some selfies....
There was a lady behind me changing, I bet she kept thinking I was checking her out or something. 
 Snackaroos....

 Overnight oats so no peanut butter would go to waste!
We really love our peanut butter here and eat it by the pound!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

*that is not all the food I had, I have a big belly and ate waaay more


No comments:

Post a Comment