Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pancakes!


note: This was last Saturday's meal. But me and my friend were talking about pancakes that I remembered I didn't post this recipe. 

Are Pancakes the first thing that you think about on your Saturday morning run? Because that's what I have on my mind when I go running on Saturday morning. The only thing that I debate is if I should have plain old syrup or make some type of sauce.  This time, I knew I had some applesauce in the fridge that needed to be used up. I also have a thing for bananas in my flapjacks. So I decided to make a banana-apple sauce topping. 
Boy it was good! The watermelon was super sweet. This meal was perfect!

 The sauce looks like some nasty baby food but trust me, you will eat more pancakes just to have the sauce. 
 Ingredients:
1 small jar (1/2 cup) of applesauce
1 mashed banana
4 tablespoons of syrup/honey/agave
1 tsp of vanilla extract
pinch of (or shake) of cinnamon

Mix all ingredients together with a fork and top off you pancakes!

I'm drooling over the screen right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment