Thursday, August 22, 2013

Peanut Butter Chia

Chia seeds can seem so daunting if you don't know what to do with them. I mean, who would want to eat these little seeds? But luckily, my best friend Peanut Butter saves the day! I let the seeds soak overnight and give them a good stir every now and then. This way the seeds take a gelatinous form and practically triple in size. 
Stir stir stir 
BTW, my mom thinks that these look somewhat disgusting  

 I then added a heaping tablespoon (and proceeded to eat the jar...jk) of peanut butter and cinnamon. You have to stir it very well if not it gets all clumpy.
 I then added whatever fruit I had cut up at the moment.....strawberries and blueberries
 I dusted more cinnamon on top just because I can't get enough of that stuff.
I also made this with soy-milk (hence the reason no sugar was added).

No comments:

Post a Comment