Friday, August 23, 2013

Coconut Water Ice cream!

So a few of you should already know that I freeze coconut water and leave them in the freezer and eat as a little snack (or every time I walk into the kitchen, it becomes second nature). Well, today I though I would make a slushie/ice cream mixture of the stuff. 
So I grabbed my ice cubes
 But I know that sometimes the consistency is too watery and it was super hot outside so I wanted it to not melt the second I poured it into my cup. Therefore, I added this!
 Of course you know I am talking about the banana not my face
And no, I did not eat it out of the jar.....I am civilized. Mind you!
 The trick worked! It came out all chocolaty and ice cream-like!
And there you go....instant fix to a sweet chocolaty craving!
Of course, you can still down one of these right after....
If its hot, its super justifiable! 

Ingredients: 
2 ice cube trays of frozen coconut water (Chocolate)
1 banana 

Blend in the Vitamix and that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment