Monday, August 19, 2013

Workouts for last week + Weekend in Pictures

Ducks at the pond

Indulge my lazy girl picture

Yummy Yummy mango

smuggled snacks into the movie theater to watch Planes 

Tutti Fruiti soy yogurt
(I also got watermelon sorbet and hated it, my sister ate it for me)

I can't even run without cutting myself 

Costco make breakfast super cheap!

end the weekend with a cup of this!


Workouts week of 7/29/13

Monday
4 miles, average pace of 8.58
1 cool down mile with my sister
30 minutes of cardio (squats, lunges, jumping jacks) + warm up (10 minutes)
BEACH DAY
Tuesday
5 miles, average pace of 8:39
30 minutes of stretching
4 miles of hiking (approx. 2 hours)
About 20-30 minutes of swimming
Wednesday
(active rest day) 
1 hour swimming
About 1.4 mile walk
30 minutes of cardio (squats, lunges, jumping jacks) + warm up (10 minutes)
Thursday
6 mile run, average pace of 9:31
30 minutes of stretching
1.4 mile walk with my sister
40 min swim
Friday (Active rest day)
1 hour 15 minutes swim
30 minutes of cardio (squats, lunges, jumping jacks) + warm up (10 minutes)
2 mile walk
Saturday
10 mile run average pace 9:44
Sunday
Complete rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment