Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award! I was actually really excited because I assumed no one read my blog at all. LOL  But I do feel happy, perhaps my blog will slowly be enhancing itself. I also need to take better pictures to ensure the quality of the blog. But without further a due, here we are going to recognize people for their dedication and shamelessness in letting others into their private lives.....

Once you are nominated, you nominate 11 other small bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) who you believe need the recognition of this award! Go bloggers!!!

After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself;
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
4. List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.  You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger
I want to thank Kaitie Taylor for nominating me. She is the author of Sweat Often Live Happy .

2. Share 11 random facts about yourself;
1. I hate mustard, I think it’s repulsive and refuse to eat anything with mustard on it
2. I can eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for any meal! Well, I love peanut
butter so surviving off of that alone isn’t so hard.
3. I love browsing online for new running shoes, I often dream about having a huge closet full of them and randomly picking a pair for each day.
4. I wear workout clothes more often than normal clothes
5. I hate pants!
6. If I don’t have anything planned for the day (working, cleaning, homework, going out) I tend to get bored fast.
7. My expression is serious; people might think I am mad when I am not.
8. I love reading horror book but hate watching horror movies.
9. I don’t do my laundry. Me and my mom have a tradeoff; I’ll clean the restrooms, kitchen, wash the cars and she will do laundry. (I hate folding clothes and putting them away).
10. I love riding my bike. I think cruisers are the most beautiful bikes ever!
11. I love the beach but despise cold water.

3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you; Questions from Kaitie

1. What is your favorite music to listen to when working out?
I don’t listen to music while working out. I tend to be outside so I like to be aware of
my surrounding.
2. Why did you start your blog?
Boredom, accountability, also as a way to get out of my shell and hopefully make new friends.
3. Do you have any fitness goals for this year?
I would like to be able to run 5 miles in less than 40 minutes.
4. What is your favourite thing to wear?
Sundresses! They are so colorful and freeing!
5. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself?
My attitude. I would like to be a social butterfly type who is able to light up any room.
6. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
Math! Yes I can be all nerdy and mathematical. But also I loved any Health Science course I took.
7. What/who motivates you?
My mom! She is my biggest support system and encourages me to become the best
person I could be.
8. What is your favourite type of food?
Easy to eat food….fruit, oatmeal, pizza, pbjs….
9. What are 3 things on your bucket list?
Hmmm, go hiking somewhere foreign like Brazil!
Go to the movies by myself (I always feel like I am going to be seen as a nerd or loner)
Go to a random stranger and start up a conversation and get their phone number (doesn’t have to be a guy)
10. Are you craving anything right now?
Nope, I just had subway. But I can always go for a bit of ice cream.
11. What is your favourite holiday?
Thanksgiving, its more family oriented than Christmas. People want   to spend time with each other and it’s not about presents.

4. List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Courtney @ Semi-Sweet Eats
Taylor @ Mama Tay LeMay
Beki @ Miss Wheezy
Lauren @ Lauren Runs
Paige @ Fit not Fad

5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
            1. Do you have any pets?
            2. Have you ever traveled anywhere exciting?
            3. What type of exercise do you love to do?
            4. How long have you been blogging?
            5. Do you read more blogs than you respond to?
            6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
            7. Are you a cat or dog person?
            8. Do you like chocolate? What kind?
            9. If you were stranded in a foreign country without being able to communicate the
language, but everyone was so friendly,  welcoming and had amazing culture would
you stay (or leave the second you had the opportunity)?
            10. Who is your celebrity inspiration?
            11. Describe your perfect family.

6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.  You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.


No comments:

Post a Comment