Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vegan Thai Food

Going out to eat isn't the simplest thing to do when you are a vegan. It seems that everything has some type of animal protein in it. We went to the mall and I pursued my options: McDonalds, Panda, Tokyo Grill, Chicken Now, Steak Escape, Johnny Rockets, Hot Dog on a Stick, Mongolian BBQ, Napoli Pizza......
Yet I found one stop that might be my savior....

I asked the guy working behind the counter if they had anything vegan. He asked my if I had meant Vegan or Vegetarian. He quickly told me the options that were free from any animal products. Stating that some of the items such as the rice contained egg or something else. That was very helpful because so many people think that Vegan and Vegetarian are the some thing and try to stuff eggs and butter down your throat. 

So I got the Thai noodles, mixed veggies and the tofu eggplant dish. It was all yummy. I shared my noodles with my sis and stole all of her veggies. My mom and sis also tried the eggplant. We all agreed that I have to figure out how to make it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment