Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tropical Cookies


I do not live in a vegan household. I eat with 5 other omnivores, so sometimes I will cook something that isn't vegan. I respect that they aren't vegan and I try not to disrupt their habits. So, when I was making my granola bars I also whipped up my dad some of these breakfast cookies with the yogurt in the fridge. 

Ingredients:
1 c oats
1/2 c. PB
2 tbsp. flaxseed 
2 tbsp. wheat bran 
1/4 c. honey
1.5 c whole wheat flour 
4 oz. of strawberry yogurt 
1/2 c. of milk 
1/3 c. tropical trail mix

There isn't any fancy directions here people. I never understood mixing the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients in two separate bowls and then combining them. In the end everything is going to get mixed together so I always dump everything in the same bowl at the same time and mix. 
Or you can call it laziness.....since I don't want to bother myself to wash an extra dish. 

Bake for about 18 min at 350 degrees Fahrenheit 

Yes, that a picture of the cookie in my hand.....and it looks sooo lovely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment