Monday, June 17, 2013

Banana Ice cream

This ice cream rocks my socks. Please ignore the fact that I am not wearing socks at the moment, or maybe that’s how hard my socked were rocked!!!
All you do is blend frozen bananas with some milk in the Vitamix. That’s all.
Sometimes I will do a variation and add dates to make it sweeter. Or add some cocoa or carob powder.

Then I can top it off with whatever I want.


Sometimes its fruit, cereal, or both. 

First, we start with bananas.....freeze them!
Then you make the ice cream with your blender or food processor.....

Then you top it off with whatever you can get your hands on.....
like more bananas....frozen bananas cuz you can never get tooo cold
and don't forget the mountain of cinnamon 
or a mix of blackberries, strawberries, and BANANAS
 This is the part that my mom likes to tease me about being a monkey
or how I have gone "bananas" because I have never heard that joke before since its soooo original!
or just simply top it off with apples and strawberries 
Note: that this ice cream has cocoa powder in the base....super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment