Monday, June 17, 2013

Tomato Salad

Haven’t you ever looked at baby grape tomatoes and thought there were the cutest things ever. Those little colorful things are an explosion of flavor. They can also be super messy to eat since they are sooo juicy.

 Yes, I know weird lighting......


I went to the market and found both red and yellow or should I say golden tomatoes and bought a few cases of each. When I got home I made this. If you know me, you already know I love the taste of mango and tomatoes together. This recipe was a match made in heaven for my taste buds.

In the mix:
1 (8 oz) of red and golden cherry/grape tomatoes (each)
½ a cucumber
1 small bunch of scallions
1 small bunch of cilantro
1 mango
¼ c orange juice
1 lime

That’s it! Can you say the laziest recipe ever?

What you do:
Peel the mango and blend it with half of your cilantro and scallions. Add the orange juice and lime juice.
Again, I repeat, I am in no way a professional photographer!
Chop all of your other ingredients into bite size pieces.

Mix it all up and eat in front of a hungry family member and go “ahahaha you can’t have none!”

No comments:

Post a Comment