Thursday, June 27, 2013

Noodle Salad


Remember how I said that I love trying new food? Do you also remember how I went to Ruby's Thai Kitchen? Well I somewhat attempted at re-creating their salad, unfortunately it didn't turn out like it at all? I didn't want to be an exact copy-cat AND it was hot outside, so I wanted cold noodles instead of hot ones........



First I took

1 square inch of ginger and chopped it
I mixed it with 1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 tbs of olive oil
1 tbs of cornstarch

I felt that it was a little tooo thick, so I used the Magic Bullet to liquefy it 

Then, I mixed in the following ingredients......
1 small handful of cilantro
1 carrot (chopped)
1 cucumber (chopped)

In case you wondered what olive oil I used...

Meanwhile, I had the packet (yes, the whole packet.....I have a family of 6 to feed) of pasta cooking

PS. this was whole wheat linguine 
When it was ready I mixed/layered everything together
 Then I mixed it....
Then I ate it.....yum
It was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment