Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Funnest Day Ever!

So Mondays are always a drag right? I thought so too. It was a typical Monday:

Run
Eat
Walk
Clean
Read 

But as I was getting ready to pick up my little sister from preschool I saw something peaking out of the trunk of my dad's truck. It was a little wheel. So when I peaked though I was jumping for joy as I saw this pedal go-kart inside. 

GRR, do I really need to pick up my sister now? I mean, she loves school so she can just stay there while I play with this totally epic new toy right? 


I rushed as fast as I could to pick up my sister and then get back home. I wanted to be the first person to ride it. 
 Yes, the greedy beast who lives within me comes out every now and then. 

I got home, only to see my dad fixing it. Someone at his job was going to throw it away, but it just needed to have the chains and some other parts fixed. I swear my dad had all three of my sisters and I sitting patiently awaiting for his completion of PROJECT FUN! 

Then, BAM! He's done! I was off in a jiffy!!!!



We went around the block taking turns.

I know, siblings take turns.....miracles do happen. 

While one person drove, the rest of us would run behind.....This made two hours of  my day yesterday.

PS....I also made a smoothie using Chocolate Soymilk.
(I never been a huge fan of soy and always pick almond milk instead)
I used
3 bananas, 1 pear, 2 cups of chocolate soymilk, 1 huge tbsp of carob powder and some ice.

I split it with two of my sisters and it was really good.
On second thought, I should of just kept it all to myself!!!

PS #2.......I saw this little movie yesterday, I don't know if anyone has heard of it.


and while watching it I ate an entire pint of 
It honestly want that great. Don't get me wrong, it was good. However, it wast SOOO delicious. I prefer the coconut milk version of this flavor. 

Then I forgot my keys at home but my mom left the door unlocked for me. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment