Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Breakfast Pizza

Breakfast fruit pizza


Sometimes you just want something fresh yet playful for breakfast. This is what I came up with. I made a breakfast fruit pizza. It’s really good and gives you that sinful healthy food aspect. I guess you can say it seems like a fruit tart. Okay, maybe not, but we can imagine it does right?

First to make the dough, it’s really simple just mix about
1/3 c flour
2-3 tbsp. of almond milk
Roll out like you would for a pizza
Then bake for about 10-15 min at 350 degrees F
 Then top with soy yogurt and all the mix of fruit your heart desires


Or sliced fruit 

I made a different version but added a touch of agave and some cocoa powder to the mix and this came out…..



This one is actually better. Or I was just really hungry but it was sooo awesome!

Yes, this one deserves a close up!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment