Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lara Bars


I also made "Larabars"


Its actually a simple procedure, and instead of wrapping each ball individually like I normally do, I reused some of my date containers. It was actually a nice way to reuse the containers and I don't have to feel bad about throwing them away. 

Step 1. Blend up your chosen nuts (here I have: cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds and flax seeds)


Step 2. Blend up your "goo" (here I have dates, prunes, raisins, pineapple, apricots and apple rings)



Step 3: form little balls and stuff them in a used date box or wrap them individually 




I made two flavors, the tropical nut ones (as for the moment I can't eat seeds or nuts except for coconut) so I also made "chocolate ones" which are carob powder, coconut flakes, dates, prunes, raisins.  



I love liking my hands when I’m finished making these babies






Reuse, reduce, recycle!!!
(and EAT, EAT, EAT)






No comments:

Post a Comment