Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I ate Tuesday!


I am sad to admit that I tend to be a little.....lot....boring and eat the same things on a routine basis. I rarely buy any take out and tend to keep the same staples in the fridge. I eat a lot and I am happy I get to eat a lot due to exercising. Sometimes I feel like the only reason I actually exercise is so that I can eat more.
Do any of your guys ever feel that way?
I mean, I love to exercise but if I could eat all I want whenever I want, then I would eat all day long and probably not exercise. 

I also love running and try to tailor my food toward running. I eat more carbs than anyone I know. But surprisingly, I don't really eat pasta. Just lots of fruit, root vegetables, lots of oats and bread. 
Oats mixed with chia, cocoa powder, Mexican Chocolate powder, cocoa powder, soymilk, and strawberries. 

A spoonful of my oats!

Snack: Yes a snack! A whole apple, Pb, celery and a homemade granola bar. 

Dinner: half a block of tofu, veggie burrito, left over mango quinoa salad and leftover barley salad. 

homemade granola bars. You know whats the secret to making them the perfect texture? Freezing them, then cutting and baking them. 

Qunioa mango salad

Veggie Burger wrap and a sweet potato 

chocolate sauce 

Baked spaghetti squash with chili beans 

Barley with cinnamon apples 

Barley salad

toasted split pea pizza thins 

Microwave corn cake
Tofu

Oreos

Barley sushi 

Pumpkin oatmeal

Oatmeal with chia and coconut milk


No comments:

Post a Comment