Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cookies and Cream Ice Cream




Every Friday its tradition in our house to watch a movie and eat ice cream on the couch. That is the only time that we truly are ALL together and spend quality time as a family without fighting or any of the likes. This week was no different. My family was running out of ice cream (non-vegan) and I was being rude and didn't want to share my ultra delicious Soy Delicious one......So I made some!
It was the easiest and best idea EVER! I had some frozen coconut milk, frozen bananas, Oreos, and some almond milk

I first crushed about 6 Oreos. But quickly realized my mistake and thought that was ludicrous so I may or may have not used the whole sleeve. 
I sliced about 9 frozen bananas (they were pretty large). And used about 1-2 tbs of agave, and 1 tbs of vanilla extract and proceeded to create the ice cream in the Vitamix. 
I may or may have not scraped the blender clean because it was sooo yummy. 

I then placed it in a big tub-aware and froze it. It was perfectly fine to eat as is, but I like my ice cream cold. (It last longer that way)

Ingredients: 
9 large frozen bananas
1 cup of frozen coconut MILK
1 cup of almond milk
1 tbs of vanilla extract
2 tbs agave
at LEAST 6 Oreos.....but who are we kidding


No comments:

Post a Comment