Thursday, September 5, 2013

Strength Training,....a new beginning

So apparently I am really week. So week, I can’t even open a peanut butter jar. And to those who know me, peanut butter is essential to my being so if I can’t even open the jar, I might as well not even live anymore. Ok, maybe that is a tad bit of exaggeration….a bit melodramatic.



Anyways, apparently strength training is very good for you

So I started to incorporate some into my new routine. Its a bit intimidating because I go to 24 and sometime the people arn't so welcoming. I feel like its high school all over again, as if the guys who go there often think its their turf. 
That's right, you better not even think about touching my balls. 
LMAO
Ok, enough of that. 


 At least I got a decent sweat on
This may or may not have been from running outside in the heat instead of "picking things up and putting them down"
Then I got home and had to wait for my mom because I forgotten my keys so I decided to rob the garden of the peas....
Apparently, I even eat the things growing on our lawn

grass does make a fancy plate right?

Nope, my thighs do a better job at holding food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment