Friday, September 13, 2013

Things That I Don't Like

Before starting my post, I think I should update you on my life happenings! 
First off, I bought some new runing tights. They are blue and you    

Every day I go walking to pick up my little sister and I see this view. The wires arn't much to look at but the sky is beautiful. 
I can never get board of PBJ! I miss them when I don't eat them. 

I went hiking and made it to the top of the mountain

As you can see LA smog is a huge problem.

I swear I didn't go into the "forbidden" zone

Green mangoes suck!

Smoothie and water for breakfast with cereal added to smoothie

A funny cigarette thing I saw at the Dollar Store...Imagine if a butt actually fit in there. 





Now, Off to things that I do not like:
1. Trader Joe's. I know so many people are going to hate me. However, lets talk about serious factors in my life, I can NOT possibly like a grocery store if they do not carry a pint size vanilla flavor of non-dairy ice cream. It's not possible. 
2. People on their bikes who ride sooo close to you that they are going to push you off the street when you are running or walking. 
3. People at the gym who hog machines.
4. People at the gym who think that the swimming pool is their shower....or personal bathing tub and don't shower. Those same people never share the space. 
5. Middle school children being vulgar. I was dropping off my little sister and some of her classmates had a conversation with a boy passing by and they repeated, "we should make-out. Yeah she was gonna Fu## her @@@ and then I beat the S$$$ out of her $@$......" 
UM, hello! You are 11 YEARS OLD! what are you doing talking like that. It impresses no one. 
6. Having your hair band break when you are running. 
7. Forgetting my wallet and only having cash....what if I want more items?

there's more of course....I just have to think of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment