Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So I got a haircut.....

Is your hair ever so long that you have no idea what to do with yourself? Is your hair ever so damaged from pool/beach water that it feels dry and brittle....
Do you ever type as if you are writing some type of corny advertisement?

My aunt cut my hair this weekend. Its a looot shorter than what I am used to. My hair is naturally wavy....
Sometimes I straighten it to death and it become flat and boring because I suck at doing hair.  
Then my aunt came
"insert scissors here"
And then it was chopped off.....
So....what do you think?  
Honestly, its soo much more refreshing. Its been super hot here. But i really wasn't expecting it to be soo short. It will grow though....
But I think I am starting to like it. I am always iffy about haircuts, I am one of those weird people who "hide behind their hair"

No comments:

Post a Comment